CORPORATE PARTNERS PROGRAM
The Corporate Partners program of the Friends provides companies with a range of benefits and special opportunities in exchange for contributions to support the parks. Annual revenue from Corporate Partners provides critical support for the protection and enhancement of our three historic downtown parks: the Boston Common, the Public Garden, and the Commonwealth Avenue Mall. Our goal is to create mutually beneficial relationships that provide direct support to our programs and events, while also satisfying corporate objectives.
- Purchase an annual corporate membership.
- Sponsor a Friends special event on the Common.
- Support a specific park improvement project.
- Donate employee volunteers for events on the Common.
CORPORATE PARTNER BENEFITS
Positive visibility in the community and among the active, engaged membership of the Friends, including the following range of vehicles:
- Local print and media (Beacon Hill Times, Back Bay Sun, Boston Globe, Courant) and online media event/program announcements
- Social media announcements prior to and after events and programs
- Company name/logo on event materials
- Signage at the events
- Company name/logo on the Friends of the Public Garden website and in the Annual Report
- Company name included in press releases and announcements
- Opportunities for employees to participate in caring for the historic parks by raising funds or providing volunteer time to events hosted by the Friends.
The Friends is a 501c3 organization, and contributions are tax deductible to the extent provided by law.
For questions or more information, please contact Amanda McGuire, Development Manager, at 617-723-8144 or firstname.lastname@example.org.