Thank you for caring for the Common, Garden and Mall.
Contributions from private individuals, civic groups, corporations and foundations are vitally important to helping to preserve and enhance these valuable greenspaces. Be a Friend of the parks today!
- Membership – Join or Renew, as an Individual or Business.
- Young Friend Membership – Join the Young Friends of the Public Garden, our young professionals group. Read more here.
- General donation – Make a one-time donation to support all of our work.
- Tribute gift – Donate to the Friends in honor or memory of a loved one or give a gift membership.
- Henry and Joan Lee Sculpture Endowment – help us care for 42 pieces of public art in the three parks.
- Help maintain the George Robert White Memorial Fountain in the Public Garden. Read more about this project here.
- Ether Monument – Support the endowment fund to care for the Ether Monument and Fountain.
- The Friends subgroup Common Canine. Read more about the Boston Common Off-Leash Dog Program.