Thank you for your interest in supporting the Parks!
Contributions from private individuals, civic groups, foundations and corporations are vitally important to helping to preserve and enhance these valuable green spaces. These parks belong to you as a citizen of Boston and the world. Thank you for your help!
- Membership – Join or Renew, as an Individual or Business.
- Young Friend Membership – Join the Young Friends of the Public Garden, our Boston area young professionals group. Read more here.
- General donation – Donate to support all of our work.
- Honorary donation – Donate to the Friends in honor of a loved one’s special occasion.
- Memorial donation – Donate to the Friends in memory of a loved one.
- The Renovation of the Public Garden – Boylston Street Border project. Read more about this project here.
- Help restore the George Robert White Memorial Fountain in the Public Garden. Read more about this project here.
- Ether Monument - Support the endowment fund for the Ether Monument and Fountain.
- The Friends subgroup Common Canine. Read more about the Boston Common Off-Leash Dog Program.